Friday, December 20, 2013

friday five


- I went to my favorite local shop last weekend, Little Miss Muffin, for a quick birthday gift and saw this adorable outfit. I fell in love. Is it too early to start buying for future littles? -


- This blue skirt (similar) and these silver flats from j.crew are two of my favorite items at the moment. can't.get.enough. -



- This taxi cab ornament is making me want to plan the trip to New York my mom and sister have been talking about STAT! -



- Christmas movies, egg nog (in a cute new Pottery Barn milk glass), and turtles...need I say more?



- We completed a lot of our registry last weekend at Pottery Barn and Bed, Bath & Beyond. I ordered some items online from Pottery Barn that were not available in store and I can't wait for them to arrive!



So we made it to Friday...cheers, y'all! Today is my last day of work for our two week Christmas holiday! And it is also our school's Christmas Program. I always get butterflies thinking about my 4 year olds singing their song (this year it is "Joy to the World") on the stage, but they always do great and look super cute of course. Anyway, I am so excited and ready to celebrate my first Christmas as a mrs (!!!) with my husband and our family. We have a jam packed week next week full of baking, cooking, family Christmas dinners & parties, a wedding rehearsal dinner, the mr's birthday, and a wedding to celebrate for our two very dear friends.  And yes, all of those things are happening Christmas week! Instead of being stressed about all that we have coming up...I am really just excited! Call me cheesy but I can't wait to celebrate everything with my husband as his wife. If ya can't tell I love being married...just a little ;) 

Happy Friday, y'all! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment