Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013


2013 was a beautiful year filled with its fair share of ups and downs. I married my best friend, celebrated my engagement with many wedding parties and showers throughout the year, shared my first Christmas with my husband, celebrated my little sisters engagement (looks like there's another Brechtel wedding to plan), came to term with some hard truths, and I started this blog! I am so thankful to have this little space on the internet where I can come to just write and be myself. It is truly something I look forward to each day.

Tonight, Jeremy and I will be ringing in the new year with family at a party in my parents neighborhood. Every year I always wish we had some fancy black tie event to attend. But, when it comes down to it just give me family, friends, good food, and bubbly...and I am a happy girl. I am planning on wearing this sequin jacket and I am pretty excited about it. Wearing sequins is one of my most favorite parts about NYE after all ;) I do wish I had snagged a pair of those sequin pants above though. They look so comfy and festive, yet chic at the same time.

With all of that being said...cheers to 2014, y'all!  I am looking forward to what this new year has in store! Have a fun and safe night celebrating. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment