Wednesday, January 1, 2014

the new year


Happy 2014, y'all! I hope each of you celebrated exactly how you wanted to last night...whether that was at home in your pajamas with loved ones or out on the town all gussied up! I am so happy it is January 1st! I just love New Years day. Mainly because I love the fresh start that it brings and having a blank slate in front of me. It's such a good feeling. Every year I write down a pretty long list of resolutions that I usually forget about within a few weeks. This year I thought of four solid goals that I hope I can stick to.

1. Find some type of good in all situations, stress less, rely on Jesus more!
2. Wear cuter pajamas (May sound silly but I am serious! I already ordered these from j.crew for motivation).
3. Wake up earlier so I am not rushing around the house in the morning before work.
4. Organize our bills/ paperwork (in cute folders, naturally) and stick to my new budget (being married comes with a budget...something I am not quite used to yet, ha!)

I am actually looking forward to keeping and working on my resolutions this year. They seem attainable. We shall see!

Happy New Years, friends! Thanks for reading. xo




No comments:

Post a Comment