Friday, January 3, 2014

friday five

- the firework show by my parents house was amazing this year...it was such a fun way to ring in the new year! - 



- a new years day pancake breakfast that i think will be turning into a tradition for us costa's -


- this candle from a favorite local shop of mine, homestead, smells so good i may need to buy stock. seriously. or at least go buy some more! -


- sorry for the bad quality iphone pic, but i can't get enough of the jeweled llama sweater that i got for christmas. oh, and it's on super sale right now! -


- loving the stacking of bracelets...especially when this tassel one from another local shop, candy apple, and my new watch from santa are involved. - 




Happy Friday! Has it felt like Friday all week for anyone else? With Christmas and New Years falling mid week I am all mixed up! I hope 2014 is treating y'all well so far. I finally went to the social security office yesterday and changed my name!! I am officially Mrs. Megan Brechtel Costa...and it feels pretty darn good! I think it is pretty fitting that I start off the new year with my new name ;) Jeremy and I are going to celebrate tonight at our favorite mexican restaurant! Cheers to the new year, a new name, and the weekend!

enjoy your weekend! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment