Friday, September 13, 2013

friday five

I love the "friday five" posts of my favorite bloggers, so I thought I would follow in their footsteps today with my very first "friday five"! So, here are five things I am love, love, loving at the moment...


{i am loving this pestamel from loomed nola. it looks so pretty on my bed and it is the most perfect light summer throw. i know i will get a lot of use out of this since I will not be using my heavier blankets for at least a few more months. loomed nola also makes the most gorgeous scarves. a scarf will be my next purchase. but, for now, this pestamel is perfect. turquoise and stripes make such a great combo.}


{i just picked this (new to me) bottle of moscato up on my way home from work. the packaging is adorable and i am loving its my wedding color!}


{i love my bridal shower invitation. it was custom made by a friend and i think it is just too pretty.}


{i am loving brittany fuson anything. i am really dying over her custom wedding illustrations. i have already contacted her, and hopefully i will have one to call my own after november 23 ;). her 2014 planners are available now and i am pretty sure i will be purchasing one asap!}



{is anyone else anxiously awaiting this sunday when philip lim arrives at target? i.can.not.even.wait.} 

well, i know i have been anxiously awaiting this weekend. i do not have any major plans, just shopping with my mom and watching the saints game, but i am very ready to relax! i hope y'all enjoy the weekend, too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment