Friday, September 27, 2013

friday five

hi! here are some things i am loving this week...


{1. my wedding invitation envelopes are addressed! my friend did the most beautiful calligraphy on them. i have been telling everyone they will not want to throw the envelope away because they are that pretty. and her packaging was super cute too.}



{2. mini pumpkins. i can not get enough. jeremy and i went to whole foods last night to grab some sushi and i just had to grab some mini pumpkins, as well. i could not pass them up. i bought five (two for home and three for my classroom). i will be going back for larger ones for my porch asap!} 


{3. these books are helping me plan, stay organized, and optimistic about my dreams.} 


{4. this maxi i got from hattie sparks. i am loving the colors and the fun print. i will be wearing this little number to camilyn beth's show on sunday! i also figure this is a great fall transition piece as the color scheme is darker than the rest of my maxi collection. also, once it gets cooler i can throw a leather jacket or cardigan on top and call it a night. i just love maxi dresses...too comfortable} 


{5. nola fashion week "shop your city day". while i won't be able to shop at every boutique participating tomorrow, i will be heading to hattie sparks for the camilyn beth trunk show (read all about it here). she will be debuting her fall/winter 2013 line and i couldn't be more excited to see her pretty designs. i am hoping to find something for my bachelorette!} 

happy friday, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment