Monday, September 23, 2013

my bridal shower

happy monday! i hope today has treated y'all well! my day was quite busy, between an in-school field trip and organizing monday papers....i am exhausted!

i wanted to share my bridal shower with y'all today that just took place this past saturday. it was such a special, sweet day thrown by my wonderful bridesmaids (and sweet mama). one of my bridesmaids hosted the shower in her gorgeous home and everything came together beautifully. i know my girls did a lot of planning and i am beyond thankful. it could not have been a more exciting and fun experience for me! i am so ready for the big day now...exactly 2 months from today! its go time now, y'all!!

  
mimosa bar with fresh berries and juices. and champs of course ;)



the most perfectly pretty cake.


this was the table in the foyer greeting guests when they arrived. my very talented friend custom made the "hitched" sign, the garland is from here, and i of course used my kate spade "things we love" coffee table book as my guest book. it was the perfect book for my shower...bright, colorful, and happy! 


i wore my favorite dress...the fabulous camilyn beth go go dress, that i love so much. i can't wait to wear this one to my rehearsal dinner in november. speaking of camilyn, anyone attending her show during new orleans fashion week this sunday? i am and i couldn't be more excited! it's camilyn's first runway show and i can't wait to go support her and finally meet her! 


my sister/maid of honor/bestie and my mama


my beautiful bridesmaids...seriously love them so much. 

and here are a few photos of some of the gifts being opened...so thankful and blessed! 





i left my shower with a full and happy heart. it is such an amazing feeling knowing that all these ladies came to celebrate little old me and shower me with gifts. being engaged is such a great, indescribable, overwhelming, happy feeling. annnnnd today marks two months until jeremy and i say "i do". i can't wait to celebrate with everyone at the wedding and marry my honey! 

happy monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment