Friday, September 20, 2013

friday five

hi! happy friday! sorry i am so late, but here are the five things i have been loving this week...


tomorrow is my bridal shower (eeek!). a day i have been waiting for!!! the time passed so quickly since i got engaged last november, and i am glad it did. i am so excited for my shower and i am so excited to wear this dress again. i last wore it in my engagements. i love, love, love it. 


i just got this loren hope cuff from my favorite boutique down here, hattie sparks. it has been on my wish list for weeks now since i last saw it in the store. i think it is just perfect. really, everything by loren hope is perfect. (hattie is running a 40% flash sale until midnight TONIGHT! so hop to it, y'all.)


{fall decor}

i am starting to decorate our (future) little cottage for fall, which makes me so very excited for the upcoming holiday season (and the wedding)! if only the weather would cooperate. 65 degrees would be ideal, please and thank you! 



{future husb} 

jeremy has been working out of town for a month now and i have not seen him since labor day!! y'all, it has not been easy. last night he surprised me and came home early before he left for out of town drill today (it never ends, ha)!! so needless to say seeing that face above (in person and not just on facetime) is a favorite of mine this week! 




ok. so i have been reading about this and decided to give it a try. i bought it last weekend at ulta and have been using it ever since. i wear it over my moisturizer and under my clinique bb cream or foundation (depending on the day). it keeps my skin looking matte and shine free ALL day. i love that! i am waiting to see what it does for my pores after a few more weeks of use. so far i really like this product!  

happy friday! i am so glad it is the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment