Tuesday, September 17, 2013

mirrored gold

i have been on the hunt for a bar cart for a few months now. i am dreaming of how i would style mine and have been pinning away (follow me on pinterest). i have found quite a few carts that i love, but none that quite fit my budget. today i stumbled upon this beauty on the world market site. while it is not a bar cart it would fulfill my needs AND the price is right (under $100). also...it is gold and it is mirrored. can't get much better than that in my book. pretty sure this is being added to my birthday wish list.


i also think this table top tray is super chic and perfect for displaying cocktail glasses and pretty liquor bottles. this would for sure add some glam to any countertop or table . also y'all...it is only $30. that is a steal! 


what do y'all think of bar carts or butler trays? how do you or would you style yours?

happy tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment