Friday, February 14, 2014

friday five // valentines edition


 - The perfect wedding picture for the day of love! Don't you agree? -


- My mom made Jeremy and I a bag of her homemade peanut butter cookies and this batch was complete with Valentines peanut m&m's....SO good! -


- This Fleur de Light King Cake  scented candle (via Little Miss Muffin) is everything right now! We can't get enough. -


- Baking these funfetti cupcakes for my little preschool class...complete with owl and heart toppers. -


- A roundup of my favorite Valentines via Lionheart Prints and Scriptura. - 

Happy Love Day, y'all! I love love so naturally I love this day. Even when I was a single lady Valentines Day was still a favorite of mine. What's not to love about eating chocolate? Not much in my book (#thankgodforpurebarre). But now! Now, I have a forever Valentine and I love him so! Ok, don't wanna get all mushy on y'all. Anyway, tonight we are staying in, dressing up, eating a nice dinner on our china, popping some bubbly, and hopefully watching a few romantic girly movies! Oh, and I am baking a chocolate cake. Can't forget that important part. What are y'all up to? Whatever it may be and whether you spend it with your man, a group of girlfriends, or your family don't forget to tell someone you love them! And don't forget about how much He loves you...because it is SO much! So spread some love today, y'all! 

Happy Friday and weekend! xoxo. 

p.s. The Everygirl has a great article offering two simple beauty looks for Valentines Day. I will definitely be referring to these for our at home date tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment