Wednesday, February 12, 2014

wednesday words // belong


There is really not much I can say about this scripture. The words above basically say it ALL. This scripture is just so good and I think it is such a good reminder for every.single.day. We all have our moments when we feel unloved, unimportant, and insecure (hand raised HIGH over here)...we just do. We are human and we are not perfect. But!! He has us. We belong to Him. He loves us SO much and when he looks at us He sees his beautiful creation. His love for us is so HUGE...so amazing. So, today if you are battling with any insecurities or anxieties or just anything difficult just remember who you belong to. Remember how loved you are by Him and in turn you will feel at peace with all of those icky feelings. I know I will definitely be repeating this verse in my head all day today :)

Hope y'all have a happy Wednesday! We are halfway to Friday....which is Valentines Day, of course...my very favorite day!! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment