Tuesday, February 11, 2014

tuesday talk // weekend

S

{friday night dinner party}

{saturday shopping} 

{on way to church} 


Our weekend was pretty low key...just as I pictured it to be. Friday night Jeremy came home and we had a little dinner party. Saturday we went shopping and used some wedding gift cards at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw the mirror we found there and took home with us! I absolutely love it and it is exactly what I was looking for to put the finishing touches on our den. I am in heavy nesting mode around here. Sunday we had coffee, went to church, walked Jack, chose over 500 wedding photos for 3 different albums, and tried a new (to me) bottle of wine. Some of the proceeds from the wine go towards the US Military. So, naturally we had to support it! And that's that for our weekend. Needless to say, I am already looking forward to this weekend! 

Happy Tuesday! xo. 

P.S.- Sorry I did not get to an outfit post yesterday...I was so wrapped up in all of those Sunday things that time escaped me! Why does that happen so easily lately?!

No comments:

Post a Comment