Tuesday, February 18, 2014

tuesday talk // weekend








This weekend was one of those weekends that I did not want to end. Valentines Day was so perfectly low key for us this year. We stayed in, ordered sushi (our favorite), ate said sushi on our china, baked a cake, and watched a movie. Jeremy had to wake up early for work on Saturday morning so our low key night really worked. And! I was surprised with hydrangeas and an assortment of my favorite macarons (pecan, chocolate, and salted caramel) from Sucre. Hubs did good ;)
Saturday I went shopping with my mom and sister (in my favorite fur vest) and cooked a nice dinner for Jeremy and I (spinach and feta stuffed salmon, gouda polenta, and asparagus)....it was delicious!
Sunday's weather was gorgeous so we took full advantage by walking around uptown with iced coffee and stopping at Dat Dog for some white trash fries (the.best.). And, when we got home we sat on the back porch with Jack to enjoy the weather some more until we had to head over to my parents house for Sunday dinner.
It was just such a good weekend. I want to repeat it again and again!


Happy Tuesday. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment