Friday, February 7, 2014

friday five


- This outfit I wore over the weekend to dinner celebrating my dad's birthday and my sister finding her perfect wedding dress!! -   

- This adorable face has been keeping me company all week while Jeremy is away (he comes home tonight, hooray!) -

- This wedding photo captured by our fabulous photographer, Corine Tran, at Studio Tran...I was clearly having the time of my life, huh? -

- Framed a few wedding photos next to Jack's portrait, naturally. -


- Tulips from Whole Foods to brighten up a dreary and freezing Thursday-

We made it to Friday, y'all! I am super excited for this Friday in particular...one of my best girlfriends is coming over tonight for dinner/ major chatting AND the husband comes home! I really missed him a lot. We really don't have any plans this weekend, and that doesn't bother me one bit. Usually those are the best kinds of weekends ;) Do y'all have any plans this weekend? Whatever y'all do I hope you enjoy it!

Happy Friday, y'all! xo.

ps- One more thing I am slightly loving this week...the song"Let It Go" from the Frozen soundtrack. Don't judge!... I teach four year olds, y'al! My class raves about the movie and sing this particular song all day! And I have heard from multiple adults that the soundtrack is fabulous and when I found out Idina Menzel from Wicked is the voice behind the song I just had to buy it on iTunes. But now I am seriously considering buying the whole soundtrack...like I said don't judge! Just go listen to the song!!



No comments:

Post a Comment