Tuesday, February 4, 2014

tuesday talk


image via

So, I may be starting a new series (for lack of better word) on the little blog here called "tuesday talk" where I guess I will just sort of "talk" about whats going on with me, life, my home, etc. I just want this series to be carefree and fun. So, these posts may include some rambling and I apologize in advance ;) I have not done a real wordy, detailed post yet...so we will see how this goes :) 

Anyway, Jeremy is out of town for the week. He is taking a training class for the National Guard. He left last night after the Super Bowl and he comes home this Friday night. So, currently it's just me and our dog, Jack, for the week. Is it ridiculous that I miss Jeremy already? Because I do! Sometimes I freak myself out and let my thoughts wander to how I would ever handle a deployment. I miss him so much for just a week...how would I handle a year (or more)? I know it is something I should not be anxious about and I just need to focus on today (and getting through this week, ha) and let God handle the rest. I know He will get me through anything. There's certainly no point in worrying about things that have not happened or may not even happen. Easier said than done, though. Right? I taught my class about "trust" today and how when we put our trust in God we don't feel as nervous or scared about things. It was such a good reminder for myself. I feel like I learn so much about my relationship with God by teaching my four year olds sometimes! I am planning on spending a lot of time this week reading, having quiet time, paying a little extra attention to the blog, having a date with one of my girls, and catching up on my shows (Downton, Housewives of Beverly Hills, and Nashville are my top 3)! But even with all that to keep me busy...I will still be so excited to welcome the husband home on Friday ;) 

Happy Tuesday, y'all! xo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment