Friday, November 15, 2013

friday five

Happy Friday! Here is my friday five according to my iPhone...


1. I finally got a chance the other night to catch up on my November issues. This page is from Marie Claire. Do y'all even see that Valentino maxi? I am lusting over it. I mean it will never be mine, but oh she is pretty! That whole page pretty much makes me want to go to the beach!


2. I took a cue from Kathleen and did a little bookshelf restyling. This past week I have been moving some books and things from my room to Jeremy's home (um, my home in 8 days!!). I especially love the gold owl sitting on the Chanel :) I still need to figure out how to make it more "his and hers". I definitely replaced my fashion books with all of his books...oops! 


3. I ordered these from J.Crew Factory last week during a major sale. I have been in desperate need of gray/silver flats. My current pair in this color category are a simple ballet flat from Bakers...which is ridiculous. Anyway these have a bow and I think I scored them for $30 or something like that! J.Crew Factory is 30% off everything with free shipping on orders $75 or more with code BIGSALE and it ends today! 


4. I went to Banana Republic yesterday as it was the first day of their friends and family sale. 50% off five items. Naturally, I picked up these little pretties. I really only went in for the glitter elbow patch sweater. And then I saw the leopard pants...then the red pants...and then I saw the peplum top (which is glittery but you can't see it in the picture) and I could not pass any of it up. My mom is the best and also let me charge it on her card...so there's that too, ha! Anyway, go to Banana (because I can't find anything on their site besides the red pants). They have the cutest holiday line right now! 

5. I love Jeremy's groomsmen gifts so much. It is totally an idea we found on Pinterest...we are not that clever! He did pick out the Mignon Faget glasses, though!

I am so happy it is Friday! This weekend is going to be a lot of fun and busy...it's the last weekend before the wedding and my sister's boyfriend is turning 30! Saturday consists of Pure Barre, bringing the baby Jetta to VW for an oil change and check up, errands, and dinner at La Boca to celebrate the birthday boy! Sunday will consist of watching the Saints game and more errands. What are y'all up to this weekend? I would love to hear!

Have a great day, y'all! xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment