Friday, November 1, 2013

friday five

Happy Friday! It is sort of like a three day weekend for me. Today is teacher in-service. Which means no kids and I don't have to be to work until 9:00. And I get to leave at 12:00! Happy Friday, indeed.

And here are 5 things I am loving this week...


{1. My dad and I went on a date to Tableau Wednesday night. It was fabulous. Best paneed veal I have ever had. I also especially loved the table linens. I can't wait to go back!} 



{2. I am obsessed with this beetle pillow from Target. Our sofa is in need of some darker, fall color pillows and I think this pillow fits the bill!} 


{3. My bachelorette party/ lingerie shower is tomorrow night. I have been waiting for this particular night for so long! I am so ready to party with my girls, wear this dress, and have a good time! And I just love the invitation, too.} 


{4. This kate spade 2014 planner is perfection. It is big and sturdy with lots of writing room. I also love the black & white stripes. It looks so chic sitting on my desk.}



{5. Camilyn Beth does it again!! I am wearing this dress tomorrow to my bachelorette, but in black and with black booties. I have been waiting to wear this little number since I picked it up at Hattie's in September. It is the most flattering and girly LBD I have ever owned. Camilyn is such a sweetie and has such incredible talent. I can't wait to purchase another one of her pieces!} 

Enjoy the weekend! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment