Tuesday, November 12, 2013

gift guide: top five under $25

Hi hi! Sorry for this late Tuesday post, but I have been so busy with wedding things! Do excuse me :)
Anyway, I have been wanting to do a few different gift guides at a few different price points as I have been finding so many adorable things lately! My Christmas list is growing longer by the day...oops! Each item in this gift guide is under $25 and will certainly make a great gift for you or someone you love this holiday season. I narrowed it down to five of my favorite gifts under $25. Hope you find something you love or you would love to give!



1. Kate Spade mug from SHOPbymonika


2. "You are so freaking awesome" card set from Design Darling


3. The Prep Star Peskir from Loomed Nola



4. Glam print from SS Print Shop
{I am pretty sure I am buying "glam" for my nightstand and this one for Jeremy for his nightstand. I just love them!}


5. Monogrammed Acrylic Pencil Cup from Design Darling. {had to throw something monogrammed in!} 

Happy Tuesday! xo. 







No comments:

Post a Comment