Friday, November 8, 2013

friday five

It is finally Friday and just 15 days until I am a Mrs! Time is certainly flying now. Anyway...here are five things I have been loving this week. Enjoy!


1. Rivertree Designs
My extremely talented friend, Rebekah, is the lady behind Rivertree Designs. She has been doing a lot of pretty things for my wedding. She did the calligraphy on my envelopes, place cards, and chalkboards. This print above is one she custom made for me a few months ago. Philippians 4:6 is my favorite scripture ever and I have been meditating on it this week.


2. Renegade Bridal Fair
Last night my sister and I went to the Renegade Bridal Fair at the Beauregard Keyes House in the French Quarter. Talk about a gorgeous wedding venue, y'all! Hattie Sparks boutique and Loomed NOLA hosted the event and it was lovely. I got to speak with a lot of awesome New Orleans designers and business owners like Lionheart Prints, P's and Q's (the most delicious pies and quiches), PS Creative, (my favorite) Dry Bar Bleu, Pure Barre, and of course Hattie Sparks to name a few. It was such a fun evening...made me kinda want to plan my wedding all over again!


3. Hydrangeas
One of my students picked these hydrangeas for me and they have been brightening my desk since Wednesday! I love, love, love hydrangeas. Especially white ones!


4. St. Tropez Self Tanner
Y,all. This self tanner is awesome. It is a foam and does NOT stink or leave you with an orange tint. I have never had a spray tan before, but I am willing to bet this is just as good! Gloves are provided for application, as well! Go get some. Seriously.


5. Our rehearsal dinner invitation
Scriptura does it again! I love, love, love the rehearsal dinner invitations my (future) mother in law chose from Scriptura. They are so elegant and fancy...exactly what I wanted and exactly how we both planned this event to be. I don't know why, but I have been looking forward to my rehearsal dinner for so long (maybe it's because I get to wear this dress?)! I know that what my future in-laws have planned will be beautiful...can't wait!

Weekend: This Saturday is my bridal brunch. I am so excited to honor my fabulous bridesmaids, watch them open their gifts, and have a delicious meal at Ralph's on the Park with the wonderful ladies in my life. Annnnd, Sunday is our last round of pre-marriage counseling...can't believe it! What are y'all up to this weekend? I would love to hear...leave a comment below!

Have a wonderful day and happy, happy weekend! xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment