Monday, November 11, 2013

outfit experiment





{top: old navy, sweater vest: loft, jeans: 7 for all mankind (best skinnies EVER), booties: old navy}

 I threw this cozy look together on Saturday and am still trying to decide how I feel about it as a whole. While I love each piece individually (especially the vest) I can't decide if I love it all together. And, side note, this is my first time rocking booties over skinny jeans. I am well aware this is not a new trend by any means, ha! But, when it comes to styling these booties I have been fine with a skirt and fine with cuffed skinny jeans. But OVER my skinnies? I just was not sure how it would look on me or if I could pull it off. Well, I gotta say I liked it and I am ready to try this look again! What do y'all think of this look? 

Happy Monday! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment