Monday, November 4, 2013

weekend

Hi y'all! How's Monday so far? Mine is pretty typical for me...busy and tired (after the weekend). I am so thankful for daylights saving time though and the hour that we gained. I definitely needed it.

Anyway, I wanted to share some weekend details with y'all! It was a good one for sure!

Friday was my bachelorette party and it was the best! I got my hair blown out and styled at Dry Bar Bleu (quickly becoming addicted) and wore this Camilyn Beth dress. Y'all, this dress is so comfortable and fun for a night out. And the ruffles on the back...obsessed. I can't wait to wear it again styled differently with a necklace and different heels. My sister did a beyond fabulous job decorating her home for my party and my cake was covered in sprinkles. I mean...I could not have been more thrilled. After we had pasta, champagne punch, and opened my pretty presents we went out on the town! And we certainly partied. It was such a fun, girly night! I wish I could just do it all over again. Don't y'all just love those kind of nights?



{outfit details: dress: camilyn beth, belt: loft (similar), booties: banana republic (similar)}

Needless to say, Saturday I was beyond exhausted. I stayed in bed the majority of the day. But being the planner that I am I actually planned to be in bed all day (#nerdalert). So my calendar was completely free.


Sunday was just as lazy as Saturday. I hung out with my sister and my favorite puppy nephew all day (on her couch) and ordered sushi with Jeremy that night. It was a pretty perfect day. 


{lazy sunday outfit details: sweatshirt: old navy, jeans: true religion (old), loafers: target}

Oh! I keep getting compliments on these loafers (above) via Instagram. Y'all they are from Target and were around 20 bucks. Go get some before they sell out! They come in solid colors, too! 

Happy Monday! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment