Thursday, November 7, 2013

kelly wynne







Have y'all heard of Kelly Wynne? She is an adorable designer from Texas who creates the most fabulous handbags! She went after her dream, followed her passion, and turned it into real life. Talk about an inspiration. From a clutch to a crossbody to a tote...she designs it. So, needless to say Kelly's bags vary in size...while one is great for a night out on the town another is perfect for carrying your everyday essentials. I have been eyeing her unique bags for a few months now (and can not stop talking about them to my sister and Jeremy)- namely this mini mini mingle in hair calf, this paint the town tote in black serpentine, and this cheers to me crossbody in mocha black lizard & black. And the names! The names of her bags are so clever and catchy. I know I will be adding one (at the very least) of these bags to my Christmas wish list, but certainly wouldn't mind finding all 3 under the tree ;) Be sure to check out Kelly Wynne today and let me know which bag is your favorite in the comments section below. It will be hard to choose! 

Can you believe tomorrow is Friday!? Have a great Thursday, y'all! xo. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I hadn't heard of her before, but I love that mingle mingle mini! ;)

    -Kristen R

    ReplyDelete