Wednesday, November 6, 2013

wednesday words: passion


Lately, I have been having trouble following my passion. I guess I should not say "having trouble", but more so having feelings of discouragement. Moments of question and doubt and stress about this little blog take over at times. I do try to give myself grace as I am in the final days of planning my wedding and very busy with work...so time is definitely not a luxury until after November 23. But, despite all of the doubt I let myself feel I am 100% passionate about this blog and I am excited to see it grow! I am passionate about ultimately reaching my goals and following my dreams. I am passionate about what I post and write about on here and I do hope that it shows! I am looking forward to discovering what God has in store for me and Style Me Southern. I know big things won't happen over night, but I have a great feeling things are going to be very exciting. I hope y'all can take this quote, from the ever so lovely Mrs. Child, as an encouragement to find or rediscover something you are passionate about! 

Happy Wednesday! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment