Wednesday, October 30, 2013

wednesday words: worrying vs. caring


{image

I am a worrier. I try my hardest not to be, but I am. I take after my momma in that way. Lately, you can find me worrying about my work, my wedding, my future, my goals...just so much right now. Worrying really does not produce any good. Just stress, am I right? This quote is so good for me to read at this time. This quote lets me know that it is ok to care about my job, my wedding, my future and my goals, but it not ok to worry about them. I want to be prepared for the next season, adventure, and experience in life that God has planned for me. By caring and learning and researching I can be prepared for my life and my future. Somehow, I do not think worrying will help prepare me for much of anything. I am going to work super hard today on caring instead of worrying. 

What about you? Do you worry a lot? I would love to hear from you in the comments section below :) 

Happy Wednesday, y'all! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment