Wednesday, October 9, 2013

wednesday words: wedding invitation

Today's "Wednesday Words" post is not typical with an inspirational or motivational quote. It is quite simply just "words"...because I wanted to share my wedding invitations with y'all! We put them in the mail yesterday and I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it!

I love, love, love how our invitations came out. I chose for them to be larger than a standard invitation and for the type to take up the majority of the space. I think they are just gorgeously done...simple and classic (with a little touch of gold on the edges). Perfect!


I can't wait to share the bridal brunch invitations and wedding programs with you in future {wedding} posts! I love those just as much as I love my wedding invitation. I am such a sucker for pretty type, invitations, and paper. I love browsing online paper shops and shopping at my favorite local shop, Scriptura. Do you love pretty paper? What are some of your favorite stationary/paper shops?

happy wednesday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment