Wednesday, October 16, 2013

wednesday words: good thoughts


These particular wednesday words make me smile. Just thinking about having good thoughts and sunbeams shining from my face and looking lovely is enough to make anyone smile though, no? 

I think it is so important to have good thoughts...good thoughts stem from what we believe in and what we expose ourselves to. It is so, so easy to get caught up in negativity and worrisome thoughts. I know I fall victim to it all.the.time. 

The not so good thoughts always show on my face, whether I realize it or not. It is amazing how much our own thoughts can effect us so much. So, I try to replace these thoughts with thoughts of truth...or I simply pray when I am feeling a little bit too anxious/worried/negative. Praying always helps. 

I certainly want people to look at me and see loveliness and sunbeams! This here quote is sure to be added to my list of favorites. Thank you, Mr. Dahl for your words!

happy wednesday. xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment