Tuesday, October 22, 2013

homestead

Homestead is a new uptown shop that just opened up last week that sells "superior quality goods for  your life and home". Jeremy and I made a visit there on Saturday and it's safe to say it is now one of my new favorite places. Most of their inventory is made in the USA. There were Loomed NOLA kitchen towels, perfectly scented Pommes Frites Candle Co. candles, vintage finds, Stanley Thermoses (for the manly man in your life), The Grove Street Press cards, and much more! I could have spent half my day in there looking at each item and chatting with the sweet owner (who is truly so sweet, by the way). I ended up buying a gift for my friends bridal shower with a card and a candle for me. Homestead is located on 1022 Lowerline Street, Uptown New Orleans. It is nestled in between houses and is the cutest! Go check it out and treat yourself.


{store front}


{navy blue dipped wooden spoons and loomed nola kitchen towel for my sweet friend} 

Happy Tuesday, y'all! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment