Monday, October 7, 2013

audi + an outfit

Hi! I am so sorry for the lack of posting recently. My birthday was Friday (more on that to come) and I feel as if I have been nonstop since then. Yesterday, Jeremy took some unplanned outfit pictures of me walking with my adorable (and spoiled rotten) puppy nephew, Audi, on my parents block. This cute little pup belongs to my sister and I seriously love him so. So without further adieu...meet Audi.

{he's a cutie. i told you.}



Now onto the outfit...
My Sunday consisted of church, watching the Saints game, and cleaning house. I wanted to wear my new black & white striped dress and figured game day was the perfect time to debut it. I added a gold glitter belt and my (super comfortable) brown booties and I was ready for the day. I was laughing in most of these pictures because, one, Audi was not having it (as you can tell from him biting the leash in every picture) and, two, it was incredibly awkward. So, enjoy! 



{outfit details- chambray: loft (old), dress: old navy, belt: target, bag: asos, booties: old navy, sunglasses: ray-ban, bracelets: j.crew, forever 21} 


happy monday, y'all! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment