Friday, October 11, 2013

friday five

Happy Friday, y'all!! I don't know about y'all but I have been waiting for this day all week. My week was long and busy. I am looking forward to relaxing tonight and to continuing my birthday celebration all day tomorrow and tomorrow night with Jeremy! Anyway, here are 5 things I have been loving this week...

{1. I am loving my new asos scalloped edge bag. It is structured, but roomy, and keeps all of my things in their proper place. I love its slim and sophisticated lines...even though Jeremy calls it my briefcase.} 


{2.  Y'all, I just love Shannon Kirsten's work so much. I have quite a few of her beautiful prints and have used her pretty cards for various occasions.  I just ordered this skull print and I can't wait for it to arrive!! Jeremy and I have been on the hunt for a cool skull illustration since we saw one in an art gallery back in August. He deemed this particular one "too girly" for his taste, but he does like it and approved of it hanging in my closet room. I mean...where else did he think it would go? I am not sharing! This beauty is all mine, y'all!} 



{3. Fall flowers are making me happy. And pumpkins too.} 


{4. J.Crew is 40% off final sale items online (code: EXTRA40) and in stores through October 12. So far, I purchased this tweed front merino sweater (that is not for sale online but is in store!!), a grey jeweled sweatshirt (also bought in store...I can't find it on the site), and these pajamas. I am trying to be good and not go back for more. Although, I do have a few items for Jeremy sitting in my online cart...even Jeremy appreciates a good J.Crew sale. It's the only time he will shop and the only time he won't fuss at me for shopping. So, it's a win win!} 


{5. My sister gave me this ILY Couture sweatshirt for my birthday (after some heavy hinting on my end, ha) and I am obsessed with it! I tried it on and it is the softest sweatshirt around, in my opinion. Too bad I can't wear this baby for another 43 days. But y'all better believe I will be rocking this come November 24 en route to our honeymoon and I can't wait. I just can't wait to be Jeremy's wifey!} 

Hope y'all have a fabulous Friday! xo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment