Monday, October 21, 2013

finally fall








{outfit details...jacket: j.crew, top: j.crew (old), skinnies: loft (on sale extra 40% off!!), booties: old navy, bracelets: j.crew (old)} 

Saturday was truly the first chilly day in New Orleans. It rained in the morning and the sun did not come out all day. It finally felt like fall! So naturally I broke out my favorite jacket that I have been waiting to wear. Chilly and rainy? This jacket is all over that kind of weather. Jeremy and I ran lots of errands all day so I wanted to be comfortable. Enter my favorite distressed skinnies (I have sung there praises here) and my booties. This was the perfect outfit for hopping in and out of Jeremy's truck all day and walking around uptown and the mall. This outfit is a keeper. 




And that big black beast above is our Jackie Doodle (or boodie or doodle or boo boo). He thinks he is a beast, but he is actually the biggest scaredy cat/sweetie you will ever meet! Jeremy and I love him so. Just not his black hair that sheds everywhere ;) 

**Also, we have painted our front door since these pictures were taken. Can't wait to share later this week!

Happy Monday, y'all! Hope y'all made it a great one! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment