Friday, October 18, 2013

friday five no. 5

Happy Friday!! Once again I am so thankful it is Friday...weekends are just the best! Here are five things I am loving this week...


{1. The Steven Bailen Ombre Heel Booties. I love the color, the heel, the toe...the whole shebang. These would look great with flares, skinnies, skirts, dresses, anything really! I want/need these booties! Too bad I am trying not to shop and practice self control. I know I have will power somewhere! Sooo since I am not shopping you should...so get to it!} 



{2. This cookbook is so, so, so good! Healthy, delicious, and easy...sign me up. Jeremy and I do not  eat Paleo, but we have been trying some of these recipes at dinner time. Danielle is super cute and has such a great story that she shares in the cookbook explaining why she eats the way she does. This book is a must if you eat Paleo or if you just want great recipes to cook! She also posts recipes on her blog.} 



{3. This is my bridal luncheon invitation. I love it so much! Scriptura does the best invitations, y'all. We put these beauties in the mail Thursday. I can't wait for all the gals to receive theirs and I can't wait for the luncheon! } 



{4. Marais Fancy Bow Slipper. Aren't these the best? I have been searching for a navy flat and these are beyond perfect in my book. A slipper with a bow. I am seriously contemplating biting the bullet on these...but I think I'll be good and just add them to my Christmas wish list ;) Jeremy, are you reading? } 



{5. Heather at paper please studio has been customizing so many wonderful elements of my wedding. She is ah-mazingly talented. She has created our super cute save the dates, our wedding programs (that I can't wait to share with y'all), and is currently working on our marriage certificate. I can not wait to see the finished product. I also had the pleasure of meeting Heather a few weeks ago at the Camilyn Beth show. She is a doll!!} 

Happy Weekend, y'all! xo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment