Monday, October 28, 2013

the weekend

Hi! How was y'alls weekend? I was battling a cold (sore throat mostly) all weekend, but it was still a lot of fun! I was planning to do a whole outfit post, but it never happened thanks to said cold. I do have outfit tidbits for y'all though! Hopefully I will get some outfit pictures taken this week. If not I will this weekend! Anyway! Here's a little recap....


We went to get our marriage license on Friday and we were so excited!!! It took us a while to get there due to some last minute errands and major traffic, but we made it just in time. Literally 20 minutes before they closed. I wore this outfit to get our license. I just love this statement necklace I got at Loft last week so much. I am a sucker for statement necklaces.

{outfit details: top, denim, necklace: loft; shoes: tory burch; bracelet: loren hope via hattie sparks; sunnies: ray ban, phone case: j.crew} 

Saturday I had a blowout appointment at Dry Bar Bleu. I loved my first experience so much! Each hairstyle is named after a cocktail. I chose "On the Rocks" which is loose curls. I highly recommend this blow dry bar. I already have two more appointments scheduled for upcoming wedding events (bachelorette and rehearsal) and I can't wait to go back! The owner, Emily, is the sweetest too. She offers you champagne and snacks while you are having your hair done. So fun!


On Saturday night Jeremy & I attended a beautiful wedding and had so much fun! I love weddings and this one made me so excited for ours. Just 26 days away! (Note to self: really need to work on my picture skills...sorry for the blurry iphone pictures!)

{outfit details: dress: lilly pullitzer, bracelets: j.crew, loren hope, bag: louis vuitton, shoes (from above): jessica simpson

Happy Monday, y'all! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment