Friday, October 25, 2013

friday five no.6 (and the weekend)

Hi! Happy Friday...are y'all as excited as I am for this day? This was a long week for sure. Today Jeremy and I are both taking half days at work so we can go get our marriage license ;) Half day at work, marriage license, and it is Friday? Yes, please!

Here are 5 things I have been loving this week...


{1. This pretty wrapped box holds my chalkboards for my wedding. What is in the box is even prettier! Can't wait to share!} 


{2. My bachelorette party is next Friday and I could not be more excited about it! I am so ready to party with my girls! I am loving this print we found on etsy to frame for the party. It is perfect! } 


{3. We are starting to get a lot of wedding gifts in the mail...many of them being my china. This cabinet is the perfect size for the little wall space we have available and would be perfect to hold the china. I love it.} 

{4. Speaking of china I can not wait to use mine! It has gold polka dots on it and I think I will be pulling it out at least once a week for at home date nights. What do you think?}


(source)

{5. I love this rug from Lulu & Georgia. Jeremy and I currently have a great rug, from Target, similar to this but it is getting very stained and dirty from Jack. The fabric/texture of this rug seems a little more durable and as if it will withstand the wear and tear Jack brings. This is on my wish list for sure.}

This weekend is pretty jam packed for us. Saturday I am finally able to make it to an Xtend Barre class. I have not been in weeks due to really busy Saturday mornings lately. But this Saturday morning I made it a point to fit class in. I am craving it!  After class Jeremy and I have pre marriage counseling which we are both looking forward to. After counseling, I have a blow out scheduled at Dry Bar Bleu. I am super excited about this. Dry Bar Bleu just opened in Old Metairie and I have been dying to try it out after hearing great things about it. And finally that night, we have a wedding to attend at New Orleans Country Club. I am still debating what to wear. I am pretty sure I will end up in this Lilly. It is so classic and I love its flattering fit. Sunday is coffee, church, and an after church coffee/lunch date with friends to discuss exciting plans we have in the works! Told ya our weekend is jam packed!

What are y'all loving this week? What are your weekend plans? I would love to hear! Leave a comment below...

Enjoy your weekend! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment