Tuesday, October 8, 2013

28


Last Friday, October 4,  I turned 28. I am not really a person who takes age too seriously (I mean I hang out with 4 year olds all day), but 28 feels pretty important to me. Y'all, 28 is the year I get married and start a new chapter in my life...and change my last name! Now that I am officially in my late 20's (so weird to think about), I am truly understanding the importance of family, friends, career, and following my dreams.  I have learned so much about myself during my 20's and so much in my life has started, ended, and changed during these past years. I know a lot more is about to begin too...so bring it on 28! I am ready!


Now onto the fun stuff! Thursday night I celebrated my birthday with the fam. We had my favorite meal (spinach & feta stuffed salmon from whole foods and roasted veggies, in case you were wondering), my favorite cake (cookie cake), and my favorite wine (conundrum). Friday, I went to dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant, The Velvet Cactus, with my great girlfriends and feasted on frozen mango margaritas, chips, and taco salad. It was the best! Jeremy and I had an at home date (the best kind of dates) Saturday night complete with sushi, chocolate doberge cake, and 2 movies. We are celebrating (again) this Saturday by going out to a restaurant I have been wanting to try for a while now, Peche. I am super excited! The boy spoils me, I tell you! All in all it was a wonderfully fun birthday weekend and I am looking forward to being 28!

happy tuesday! xo






No comments:

Post a Comment