Thursday, October 24, 2013

fresh paint

Hi! I know I usually do not post on Thursdays but I wanted to share this with you! Sooo, we painted our front door over the weekend. By "we" I mean Jeremy painted while I watched with a glass of wine (obviously).  We used Valspar "Aqua Quartz" from Lowes. We really like the difference it made in the appearance of our little cottage. It truly brightened the place up.




At first, I was worried the color was a little too bright, but it is really pretty. I am enjoying looking at it! It is amazing how something as small (and inexpensive, too) as painting a door can make SUCH a big difference. We are renting so there is not much freedom Jeremy and I have with our place, so I am happy our landlord allowed us to make this change. It makes me happy and that is always a good thing!

Happy Thursday! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment