Tuesday, October 15, 2013

two outfits, one day




{outfit details- dress: maison jules at macys, bag: rebecca minkoff, shoes: tory burch, necklace: stella & dot, bracelets: j,crew, forever 21}

I wore this denim dress for Saturday errands and shopping. It was really comfortable and kept me cool for this not so Fall weather we are having. When I saw this dress at Macy's a few weekends ago I fell in love. I love the a-line skirt and the short sleeves. It is also the softest denim I have felt. It was also on sale. Can't beat that! 
(Excuse the Whole Foods bag in my hands. I told you we ran a lot of errands!)






{outfit details: dress: hattie sparks, bracelet: loren hope via hattie sparks, bag: rebecca minkoff, shoes: bcbg (old)} 

I apologize for the grainy iphone pictures...they look a little cool, maybe? Annnyway...this is what I wore Saturday night to cocktails and dinner with Jeremy. I love this maxi. Love it. The print and dark colors make it perfect for those warm fall nights when you really just want to wear a sundress, but want to look season appropriate. This dress is always the answer. 

Have a great day, y'all! xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment